new swap meet listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

1963 Dodge 440 2 door Hard top for sale. Nostalgia Super Stock, clean
western body, 400 ci, Holley 850 DP, Edelbrock, Milodon Oiling System,
Hooker coated SC headers with race mufflers; 1965 pushbutton 727
Torqueflite with A and A components; 3000 stall, Ford 9 inch with spool
and axles; cage, frames tied, floating ladder bar with SS springs. Not
tubbed or cut will take 11.5 inch tire. Alumastars, front Disc brakes
and MP torsion bars.  Has run 10.00 with 499 NOS/wedge.  Runs 12 seconds
with current motor. Can be streetable. MN title. Extra parts, hoods,
rims and original parts and 383 4bbl. $12,900 Serious only.
Minneapolis, MN area. Email best: SSDodge63_AT_aol_DOT_com (Replace _AT_
with @ and _DOT_ with . to contact.) (March 8, 2008)

1962 Plymouth -- Fury, Savoy etc. rear big back glass, good shape (not
side glass).]  $125.00 plus s and h. Tom. phone 314.265.5164 or email
yaya198989_AT_@aol_DOT_com (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to
contact.) (March 8, 2008)

----