RE: carpeted door panels on '64 Sport Fury?

RE: carpeted door panels on '64 Sport Fury?

Do you think it was factory/vendor specific or an early model year thing?

My Sport Fury did not have it and I have never seen it on another Sport Fury till now.

Currently the re-popped '64 Sport Fury door panels from Legendary/SMS do not have carpeting.