RE: wiring harnesses

Gary, two things I should have mentioned:

1.  Be sure to use a fusible link whenever adding a second charging wire
to a car.  Even though you are splitting the charging juice, select a
gauge of wire rated for the particular alternator's full output, and a
gauge for the fusible link that belongs with that wire.  Four gauges
higher (thinner) for the fusible link.

2.  I don't think that we need anything over, say, 50 amps with our
cars, unless they have A/C, probably.  I thought I might use an electric
fuel pump and electric fans on my car, which I didn't.  I'm not sure how
much alternator power is required for these accessories.  Maybe someone
else can answer that?

Sean

----