RE: hood scoops

I bought the hood scoop for my 64 Fury 4 spd conv I'm
building a MW engine for from Kramer's about 2 yrs ago
and I am happy with it. It needed a lil straightening
across the top as it wasn't real straight since it's
glass. I paid I believe around 400.00 for it. The
flanges go on the inside. It is built nicely. I have a
body shop and expected something pretty nice for
$400.00  I was happy with it.  Lyle

--- snappy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sadly his email isn't working - tried to contact him
> last week (and I'm
> offshore so phone is hard due to timezones)
>

> Steve Nappy,
> www.Hemi6pack.com
> If you build it they will come........and they'll
> probably want free beer
> and peanuts!

=== message truncated ===

----