Carb spacer build

I got started on the carb spacers today too. My helper, Terry, glued
three sheets of the MDX 1/2" together. It has a composite surface so
when he glued them he sanded off the surface and the glue first so the
pieces would stick better to virgin wood. This is one of his best areas
of knowledge. I think it'll wind up about 1&1/4" total. We are trying to
figure out the best way to get a decent taper and I guess sanding is the
best choice. We will POR-15 it after we have it ready. We may make a few
different types so that we can experiment. I'll try to get some pictures
when we are done.

----