61s

 I hope you still have the 60 Dadge. i liked their styling. Even as an 11 year old I remember when he came home with the 61 i thought ???????????? Especially since he sold a beautiful 58 savoy to do it.  I think the guy who designed the 61 had to be the grandfather of the idiot who thought Chargers should have 4 doors.  Can you imagine how many 4 dr mustangs they would sell or four door corvettes?  Now If you like the 61s  I understand that. beauty is in the eye of the beholder or as my Late Mother in law always said in her "County speak" I say there is a lid for every pot"
Then one day i saw someone say the 63 Dodge was ugly. Havent recovered from that yet. So if you are a 61 fan please accept my apoloigies. Obviuosly i aint.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)