RE: Poly Headers

Rich,

I understand. These Tri Y's are the long ones very unlike
the ones Schumacher builds for the 440. They were built
especially for Trucks.. Both FWD and TWD...  I hope to
do a trial fit on a Poly in a B body this summer if it is not
too big of a pain. It would be nice if these fit cars.

Earl

Earl Helm wrote:

> Rich,
>
> These are not made by Schumacher.. They were made by a
> company in Washington...
>
> Earl

Schumacher is out of Seattle, Wash. too. I remember at Spring Fling a
few years ago I was rtying to decide on headers for my 440 and there was
a Tri-Y display and a TTI display. Both were impressive and I believe
the Tri-Y was less money. I got the TTI's for my poly 'cause that's
pretty much all I saw that looked like they'd really fit and they were
very nice.

----
topic.  Thanks!

----