Re: MW valve covers

hi brian,
i found a low profile 7/16ths socket that just about makes it. (here comes the scary part)............. I take a "just small enough" large screwdriver and wrap a rag (as not to scratch) and ease it down along side the bolt channel of the bolt im removing and it gives me just that little extra space to feed the socket in and out again.