Poly Progress

Today I got the dist completed in that I added a shaft collar at the
bottom of the shaft which is supposed to prevent the shaft from
bouncing. It's from an article in one of the magazines on dist mods. I
think it was a Rick E-booger article. Basically the same as the Don D
mod but it had a couple more things such as this collar mod and using
MSD Power Towers to change the cap to HEI style plug wire connections.
They work good.

I also got the intake manifold completed and installed with the new wood
carb spacers. I have the plugs indexed and need to cut the plugwires to
fit now.

Next I have to figure out the progressive linkage for the dual carbs. I
can see the light at the end of the tunnel anyway. I do have pictures of
it all but I gotta figure out how to send them again!

----