To: "62-65 Mopar List" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 9:39 PM
Subject: Rhetorical question - any ideas besides a heat wrench?

I got my new springs in the Coronet today, and of course when I went
to go crank the torsion bars up...both of the adjusters are frozen
solid. Won't budge w/ an impact gun or a 3' breaker bar. I've been
spraying these things down for the last week now. Any other tricks or
thoughts? I'm thinking torch is it.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----