Re: Paging William Cole... Where's Joey?

Re: Paging William Cole... Where's Joey?

First I've heard of that. As far as I know, he delivers his product as
promised. I don't talk to him all that much but I'm sure he's as honest
as can be. I do know he has back problems and sometimes he doesn't work
all that long at his shop. What's this other forum he's taking the heat
on? I don't know anything either of this Gary Ball.

Bill C.
On Sat, 10 May 2008 20:52:10 +0000, "Dave Walters" <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>
said:

> Hey, Bill where's Joey? He's taking some heat on another forum. He's
> being accused of taking money and not delivering parts a la Gary Ball.
>
>   Dave Walters
>   Denver, Co.
>

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

  William Cole
  wedge64@xxxxxxxxxxx

----