RE: ADMIN: Dave Walters Mail (RE:aging William Cole... Where's Joey?)

RE: ADMIN: Dave Walters Mail (RE:aging William Cole... Where's Joey?)

Ok, Hammer! it was Moparts. The thread has been pulled. It had 1700-1800
page views. Too many people were dog-piling and ready to form a lynch
mob. Seems thieves, the appearance of being a thief, or bad business
practices are taken quite seriously.

phamaday@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> WHAT FORUM???

  Dave Walters