Re: 002/003 SS Springs

nope

On May 14, 2008, at 9:46 AM, Marcus Edell wrote:

same as mine then..so you didnt need to relocate the shackles or use a special front hanger?

--
Marcus"Hot Rod"Edell-The RevTones www.myspace.com/revtones www.revtones.net

From: Derrick Brown <63max426@xxxxxxxxx>

hi marcus,

i measured the front distance on the leafs. it is 20". the other
size which is too big for my car is the 22" (i think) variety having
had to go thru this about three years ago..
i dont think the '62 is different but you could measure yrs. from the
center of the U bolt perch to the center of the from hanger .

then the 003 is the driver side.

hope this helps.