Re: Alignment Issues

Ollie,

I got your link to work w/ some modification but there's no interior
pics. Very nice car from what I can see though!

Just for grins, take it to a body shop that does frame work and have
them check the car just in case. It MAY be tweaked but you may not be
able to see it. I'm sure someone on hear has the frame measurement
data from 65.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert