RE: Hub nut size '62 C-body 12

If the front drums won't budge, the brake shoes may have seized on the drum from rust. Use the brake adjustment wheel and back off the brake shoes. Tap on the drum with a hammer to shake it loose.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html has a picture of the rear puller & link to a picture of it attached to the rear. The axle nut is 1 1/4" if I recall right. A tip on the rear is to leave the nut on but loosened up until the puller makes the drum pop loose.

Thanks,
Gary H.