RE: dyno

Don,

I might suggest, based on my experience, that an MSD 6AL is a very
reliable box. Easy to install, very reliable if installed per instructions,
and gives you the ability to have a two step. I do agree that you don't
need anything beyond that unless you are running 16:1 and alcohol. Then
you should be running a Mag anyway.

Earl

Get an LX101 . Standard Products ingnition box. Good to 10000rpm and cost is
around $37.
Do not use any exotic ignition parts ever. They are like exotic women. Nice
to look  and lovely to dream about but TOTALLY unreliable. ALWAYS!!!!!!
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)