Chryslers at Brooklands

Woke on Sunday for one of my fave days of the year, only to see it was
raining AGAIN. Had a wet meet this time last year, which really reduced
the numbers, so definetely didnt want another wet one.
We'd decided to go, rain or shine, and had arranged to meet a few others
at a McDonalds en route. Only one of them showed up, so we cruised on
down to Brooklands, on the south-west outskirts of London, with our
friend Paul in his '04 SRT10 Mamba Viper.

Got our 'new' instrument cluster in the car now, so we had a working
speedo for the first time in a year or so, although the needle still
flaps around a bit over 50mph. And the speedo pinion gear isnt correct
for the rear gears, so apart from that, it's working just fine!

Within an hour of arriving though, the skies started to clear, and
Mopars continued to arive. Numbers were still down on previous, drier
years tho.

And despite the damp conditions, they asked for 20 or so of us to park
up on the original 1907 banked circuit for the traditonal photo
opportunity.

A bit light on the 62-65 era Mopars but the weather kept a few away and
some were using the bank holiday weekend to prepare for the year's first
big run-what-ya-brung the following weekend.

Anyway, here's some pics... (apologies for the odd non-Mopar pic!)

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/rob426uk/Brooklands%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Robert
England

----