REALLY off topic car question

Kenosha, Wisconsin.  We called AMC's "Kenosha Cruisers" when we were growing
up!  Wow I'm surprised I remembered that it's been sooo long ago.  That Hot
Rod article was in the April issue, April Fools!!  They had me going I was
ready to call the bank and sell off some assets!  The artist did a great job
of updating the AMC style.  I must admit he did a better job on them than
Chrysler did on the Challenger.

Every mopar car show I have been  to has had at least a couple amc's in it .
  i personlly have nothing against them, when I was a kid we had a 69
Rambler station wagon and it was  great car,U could not kill it.  I'd
Love to find one.
   BTW, did anybody catch the blurb in HOT ROD magazine a couple
Months ago about how AMC is   being  reformed and started  up again by
Some wealthy financiers, with two plants slated, one in the great
Lakes area  town they were always associated with  ( the name eludes
Me now)and a new plant in California.  And yes they said they are
Planning a NEW Javelin.
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

----