RE: Dyno

It's 46K original mileage, and honestly the cleanest engine on the
inside I've ever seen.  I am thrilled, because I've spent a fortune
having two other 440's built for my car, and they both knocked like
hammers on an anvil.  I was ready to give up on the hobby, and wanted my
Poly back!  You'd swear this Winnebago mill was just hot tanked and
built, it is that clean inside.  I just replaced every seal I could
find, to be sure.  The guy said he always ran Mobil 1 in the engine, and
I believe it.  No trailer hitch, either.

BTW, this engine came from Chrysler with a double roller timing chain
and a windage tray, like a Magnum.  Do you think it's possible they
built it with a Magnum cam, also?  It's a 1976.

Thanks,

Sean

----