Re: REALLY off topic car question

Neal you needed to look at the month of that issue of Hot Rod APRIL that was their April Fools joke. Bob A.

On Fri, 30 May 2008 18:09:02 -0700
 neal zimmerman <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
every mopar car show i have been  to has had at least a couple amc's in it .
 i personlly have nothing against them, when i was a kid we had a 69
rambler station wagon and it was  great car,u could not kill it.  I'd
love to find one.
  BTW, did anybody catch the blurb in HOT ROD magazine a couple
months ago about how AMC is   being  reformed and started  up again by
some wealthy financiers, with two plants slated, one in the great
lakes area  town they were always associated with  ( the name eludes
me now)and a new plant in california.  and yes they said they are
planning a NEW Javelin.
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon