eg vrs silcon.

Only one question needs answering . Why?
Nothing wrong with it. It is true it handles higher heat but it unlikley our cars would ever reach that zone. Maybe impossible is a better word. I a porsche or ferreari on the Norden schlef  of nurnberg at 160 to 200 mph with constant braking  and rotors glowing red hot at evey touch it is a wonderful idea. In a 63 Dodge hauling down from 120 miles per hour once in a while with only drum brakes or even a 1/2 disc conversion, fluid probaby barely get warm in comparison..
It does not eat paint though so that might be a plus.
I think its a coin toss and me i would use a double sided cheater coin.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)