wieght

Book weights are meaningless.
Cant find a scale, let me help. Any grain facilty  , any gravel pit, many truck stops  many mniciplaities have scales. A $5 bill and a box of donuts will get you a weigh anywhere at one of these AS LONG AS you dont take up their time . Just tell the scale guy you want a wieght and give him the donuts. drive on andweigh , get you ticket , Pay him waht he asks and go. Remember he doesnt want to hear your lifes story  or about your car so if you are considerate of that he will give you a weigh anytime you want. if he is not busy.  All animal feeed is sold by weight so the local feed store would have to have scales.
I used to teach my students "They is little info in life that cannot be had for a box of donuts and a cup of coffee. " This is one of those.
This is how you do it. Drive to the scales and find the weighmaster who runs the scales. Ask this and only this. Do you have time to weigh  my car?  He will either say yes or no. If he sees the donuts yes is most likely . Ask him how much after the weigh and just pay him, it wont be unreasonalble and he will be there for you if you need him again.
Some big farms of grain producers have sacles too.  I think right here in our little ara I could find probaly 25 to 30 weigh facilties with in 20minute drive. I am sure your town is no different.  They are just not obviuos. Ask a farmer or a trucker. They will know. Also another way. Our DOT highway scales have digital readouts visable to the truckers . Some of my pals have told me they go through the scales when they are closed at night and the Yogis are gone and can read the weight through the window easily.
I think though your 3600 is within a 100 to 150 pounds if not closer.  Still as I said in my book. Weigh it. Most guesses are extremely light.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)