RE: Front end questions

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am posting this mail for a member having some mail issues right now.
>
> Thans,
> Gary H.
>
> >I have a 65 Plymouth Satellite Poly 318 (4 bbl), 727, after market
> >disc breaks, that I need to replace the front end.  I'm thinking PST
> >super front end, polygraphite.  I'm also thinking about adding sway
> >bars (front and rear?).  Any advice or recommendations would be
> >greatly appreciated. -- Ed Morford

I'm pretty sure they all have the same product so it doesn't matter
where you get it. Just watch the sales. I got mine from the outfit in
Phoenix, AZ but they didn't have something else I wanted so I got that
from the place in New Jersey. They are all Just Sus., Perf Sus., etc..
It transformed my car more than anyting other than the 3:91 rear-end. It
was extremely noticeable and I mean that in a positive way. The
poly/graphite is great. Mine doesn't squeak either.

----