Re: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals July 11 - July 13, 2008

Re: Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals July 11 - July 13, 2008

Hi All,

great spot to meet. Then that evening, the Hampton Inn parking lot. Pizza and beverages. BYOB since there are a lot of thirsty people there. We usually have a lot of fun guests. The Mopar Muscle editor, Randy Bolig is often in attendance with a group in tow.

Bring your chairs since the hotel mgmnt has been really cool about letting us all just hang out in the parking lot.

see you there.