RE: Fame at last !

Hi Leslie,
Yes, it should make you feel better about your fuel prices.
In the last 2 or 3 months, regular unleaded (95 octane) has gone up from
just below £1 per litre to nearly £1.20.
Thats $9.11 per US gallon at todays rate, by my reckoning!
Premium (97 octane) is around £1.25 ($9.50)
During this last week, some areas have been affected by a fuel tanker
strike, so there have been some shortages and the occasional rationing
at some gas stations.
I heard the other day that one gas station was selling (or trying to,
dunno how many customers he had?) unleaded at £1.99 per litre
That's $15 per US gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I say tho, that wasnt round here, more likely in some isolated area
where prople had less choice of where to buy.

And it can only get worse...

Not surprising some owners of these 'gas-guzzlers' are getting more
choosy as to how often they take their cars out.

Robert
England

Leslie Thrasher wrote:

> Nice film Robert.  Make all us Yanks feel good by telling us what you
> pay
> per Litre for Petrol over there.  By the way, you Blokes are driving on
> the
> wrong side of the road you know!!!!!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy