From: Wayne Huseby <wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 6:28:48 AM
Subject: radiator source

Time to repair or replace my radiator. Saturday before leaving town for
a show 20 miles away stopped at a friends to pick him up and my radiator
decided to spring a nice leak on his driveway.

So any suggestions on reliable sources for a radiator for a 64 318?
Thanks in advance.

Wayne Huseby
64 polara 500 2dr ht

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

This email was sent to: maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx

http://topica.com/u/?bUrDWg.bTgGe8.bWF4d2Vk