Re: radiator source

hi,

unfortunately, ~$400.00 , if its a good shop and a high efficiency core , thats about the going rate.

On Jun 23, 2008, at 9:20 AM, Wayne Huseby wrote:

Hi Bob
I am in North Dakota.
I just checked with a local shop a rough estimate to recore, based on
sight unseen was 350 to 450. I may be wrong but i think that is nuts and
definitely not reasonable. How much would you want for one? tel number
at work 701-253-7799

Derrick Brown

'63 Sport Fury, 4 speed
derrickb@xxxxxxx