To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:25 AM
Subject: ANOTHER ignition issue

After all the hassle determining that my problem was a bad coil, not the
engine won't start until the key is released from the crank position. It
will crank as long as I hold the key on, but doesn't start until I
release it. I know if the car dies after releasing the key from the
crank position, it's an indication of a bad ballast resistor, but could
that be the same issue now?

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----