From: Wayne Huseby <wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:20:57 AM
Subject: RE: radiator source

Hi Bob
I am in North Dakota.
I just checked with a local shop a rough estimate to recore, based on sight unseen was 350 to 450. I may be wrong but i think that is nuts and definitely not reasonable. How much would you want for one? tel number at work 701-253-7799

Bob Kinker wrote:
Local radiater shops should be able to re core yours at a reasonable price. Where are you located? I have a couple of decent ones here. I'm in Va.
Bob K