Slightly off topic "wanted"

Sorry to go a little off the 62 to 65 years, but I'm hoping someone with Mopar contacts might know someone that has a '68 or '69 Coronet Super Bee for sale.  Nice driver condition, up  to fully but not "over" restored.  Need not be a numbers matching or purely original.  383 or 440 4bbl, auto or manual.
Would like to keep it upper midwest if possible, but central US locations considered.

Also interested in places that might have for sale adds for this, outside of ebay.

I'm trying to help another guy become a "Mopar Guy".  He's good people and I'd really like to help him find one.

Thanks for any help.  Contact me at the above addy or at
jake57 "at" hickorytech.net