Re: Video of the 63 Dodge 426

Marcus,
Sound, looks and I jealous, great. I guess I'm paranoid, you probably
should have deleted out your plate number, I've heard that crooks,
find your address that way and if car is left setting outside, it
becomes theirs....Just a word to the wisw. Great car, lucky you.
Dennis J.
--- Marcus Edell <marcusedell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just posted to You Tube..Thanks
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNtJYx0BZuM

      No direct un-apportioned tax confirmed by the US Supreme Court rulings in CHAS. C. STEWARD MACH. CO. v. DAVIS, 301 U.S. 548, 581-582(1937)     A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Dennis

----