Re: MW exhaust decode (WAS RE: Help Me Find My Nuts!!)

Re: MW exhaust decode (WAS RE: Help Me Find My Nuts!!)

Thanks, it is a good site. (That site's webmaster was a member here & may still be.) I don't see the exhaust casting info there,  but I've sent an email to Greg Lane to see if he will post it.

Thanks,
Gary H.