From: Dave
Date: 7/12/2008 7:58:59 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: brand of carburetor preferences

It was a brand new carburetor, model 1406 (street economy). They did do some
Rejetting I know after talking to people at Edelbrock. I live by Denver and
The Edelbrock guys said that this particular carburetor shouldn't need to
Have anything done to it. I also know they are at least opening some because
When I got it back they weren't opening at all due to the fact they were
Hitting a spacer plate they added to try to minimize the heat issue from the
Engine causing the car to hesitate bad (they added a elec. Fuel pump that
Cleared that up). So, after an adjustment in the plate, the secondary does
Open up. It feels like it isn't getting enough air would be the best
Description I can think of to give.

Dave