Good Weekend at Carlisle

Well group I debued my 63 Polara at Carlisle and it was a REALLY good
weekend! Thanks to all that might have voted for my car, I took 2nd
place in my class with peoples voting. Mr. Norm selected my car as 1st
in it's class for Mr. Norm's club members and the biggest honor of
them all, one of the celebrity judges, Mike Buckel (who is one of the
ORIGINAL RAMCHARGER drivers) selected my car as his choice. I got to
meet the Hemi legend Tom Hoover and have him sign a tin sign of a hemi
along with my air cleaner.

It was an awesome weekend and I could not have asked for better
results, I was just too occupied with metting and greeting some old
and new friends I never had the chance to head over to the Hampton Inn
to meet some of you here. Next year I will make it a point of doing
so.

I noticed from several peoples pictures from Carlisle that a lot of
people stopped and took pictures of my car and posted it to their
image hosting sites. It's an honor for me and my car to be part of
your memories.

It's amazing how fast it came and went, only 361 days till next year!

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara

----