Re: Gary Futrell's car

I haven't got a lot completed on it yet, other than buying more parts.
I've been working in Texas too much. I'm in San Antonio now and I'm
heading to Del Rio tomorrow. I fed my addiction this weekend though
before driving to Texas. I went to visit my in-laws in Southern
Oklahoma and drove through a small near-by town. A car caught my eye
as I drove through and I had to do a U-turn. There sat a rust free 63
Belvedere in this guy's yard. A few hours later, I made a deal for it.
Just need to get back, so I can work on the Savoy and pickup the
Belvedere.    On a side note, a friend told me he saw a green 64 Savoy
driving around the OKC area this last weekend. I've never seen the car
before. His daughter said he nearly broke his neck when it drove by
and she thought he must have seen a pretty lady !

        Gary

----