RE: Layson.

${top_text_ad}
Well said! I don't support counterfeit products being made, while authentic parts(new) are available, unless it is made clear that the phoney parts are repros. Otherwise, I'd suggest that that is what a "free market" is all about. Let's face it, corporations rip-off inventors & the competition all of the time.
Mike