Re: 62 413 max wedge

I have a set in the 426 mode

In a message dated 7/21/2008 2:21:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jake4@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey  Everyone,

I believe Mopar offered a 13:1 C.R. 413 max wedge option in  1962, would
anyone happen to have one original piston for this combination  hanging
around that I could buy or borrow, I just need one to measure on  a
coordinate measuring machine. We are building an NHRA stock  eliminator
engine and I want to measure an original to get an idea of what  we want in
an aftermarket piston.  My e-mail address is  Jake4@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Joey Lemire

----
Please  address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
directly to  that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as
well  as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the
total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.   Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines:

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

----