Re: Front wheel bearings?

Thanks for the advice.  I've packed new bearings on my Bronco which
doesn't have seals or cotter pins.

There's no noise or grinding.  Just a little play when I wiggle the
tires.  I'll try tightening first and see of the play goes away.  If I
need to replace them, I have a new set from NAPA.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)