From: Herb [mailto:zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:05 PM
To: 1962 to 1965 Mopars
Subject: Re:2: Mufflers (was Cruise night fun)

Bill;

Get the September 08 MoPar Collectors Guide on page 18 is an article on
T-Phlo mufflers.
Also check this site  http://www.trinitymufflers.Com/where-to-buy.HTML
>From what I have read they are well worth looking at. Only problem is they
only seem to have outlets in California. They are what I am going to put on
my Fury at Exhaust time, witch is coming soon. So if you go with them keep
me in the loop as to the outcome and if I beat you to it I will let you
know!!

? Herb

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT 440