To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:18 AM
Subject: SV: 1962 Plymouth - 361 or 360?

Please... I am not from Norway, I am from Denmark just below Norway, but ok
we used to own Norway some 100 years ago I think, of course we lost it
during a war like we lost a lot of land during war, we never seem to gain
much through war anymore. But I really need some input here, thanks in
advance

Knud-erik Holm