Re: Max Wedge Aluminum Fan

According to the literature, the 64 426III did come with an al 7-blade viscous drive fan. The A864 Hemi came with the same fan for the early production than later switched to a steel model.
The A990 Hemi came with the al 7-blade viscous drive fan.

The part number should be 2585375.

Jason

Nick Tiberio wrote:
I've picked up a 7-blade aluminum fan. The seller told me that it was used on the 426III wedge, 864 hemi, & A-990 hemi. I've never come across an aluminum fan before. I sold my '64 426III back in the 70's and remember nothing about the fan. I'd like to use this fan on my new max wedge

It does have several markings plus the D over C, large P over D. I see this on many parts including my light lens. What does DCPD stand for.

I'll try to link a photo of the fan.

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l380/FuryUs63/?action=view&current=fan.jpg

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63