To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:33 PM
Subject: RE: Max Wedge Aluminum Fan

Thanks Donnie, boy am I glad this wasn't a question on a quiz show or a
test. I would have blown that one, shame on me.

Getting back to the fan, can anyone help me ID it and tell me which
engine it may have been used on. I have no reason to doubt the seller
but I'd like another opinion.

Nick

Donnie Schanz Jr wrote:

Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Desoto.