Re: Windshield for 64 Sport Fury

I have replaced mine several times and both times I have found them at local windshield place s that have been around for a long time. I have also seen replacement ones at the major car shows. I did not pay attention to who had them as I had a local source that did and that was in Pa. so it would not help you. The last time out I did get two of them so I have a spare, good idea if you find some locally. the are a pain to keep as they are not easy to store if you do not have a rack for them. Dave O ----- Original Message ----- From: "Butch Edison" <waedison1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:17 AM
Subject: Windshield for 64 Sport Fury

Well....looks like we can post to Topica once again, but ny last posting
was lost in the ether..or maybe nitro...We spent the weekend at the NHRA
drags in Seattle. What a treat!

One of my Sport Furys has a badly peppered windshield. Driving into the
sun is just about impossible. I don't think it can be restored, so are
these old windshields still available through auto glass shops or are
there repops being made? Or, am I in the hunt for an old windshield in
better shape than mine. Thanks for any tips as usual. /Butch/ Ferndale,
WA

Mopar...if you have to ask, you'll never understand.
64 Plymouth Sport Fury, 383, A727 floor shift
http://www.freewebs.com/waedison/

----

----