63 Plymouth

A green 63 Plymouth Belvedere with a Hemi and 64 clip showed up at a
local car show this evening. A friend had told me this car had been
seen cruising in the area. The new owner said he picked the car up
from a guy in Kentucky. Maybe some of you guys know the car. Here's
some pictures.

   http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157606392538307/

      Gary F.