oil pans

Sounds like the machinist is getting close to finishing my engine.  The
oil pan that was on it was a home made deep sump affair and he noticed
that the welds on it were seeping water through when cleaning it.  He
says he has a pan that he can buy that is basically a stock pan with a
higher capacity sump for about $100.00.  I know there has been a lot of
conversation on here about different pans.  But of course I didn't pay
all that much attention becasue at the time I didn't need one!  So,
here's the payoff.  What model # Moroso or other pan will fit my 63 "B"
body w/ a 440??  Thanks -

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727