Fuel pump

Is a 318 poly fuel pump the same as a 318, 340, 360 fuel pump ?  The
63 Plymouth I picked up today had an electric pump mounted near the
engine. It looks like they just didn't want to replace the mechanical
pump. I'd rather replace the mech pump but didn't know if they were
the same as the LA motors.

    Gary F.