cam

The compression ratio is going to be the bugaboo. You will need a cam like the exreme energy comp with a snubbed intake duration. . Maybe XE256H
I ran the /6 rail yesterday. It was wonderful tire blistering pass with nothing breaking It went so well I made the on shakedown run and deceided to load the car ad go home and smile. I need to change a few minor things.(like the old cracked 9 inch slicks) Carbs worked flawless and the little six actualy scard me when the tires broke lose at about the 60 foot mark . I couldnt tell where the eighth was so i ran the full quarter . I didnt have my  open face helmut strap tight enough so the wind was trying to pull it off my head by the traps and my driving glasses had blown up inside the helmut on top of my head. I could hardly see but i didnt care! i stayed in it till the traps. Sure is a lot of fun for a washed up ol fart. Thing sounds ike an old airplane.
I hope you have as much fun with you car and your 273.
Don

----