All Hemi Reunion Aug 22-24

Hi All,  We will be bringing down the A990 from Canada we just completed to the All Hemi Reunion in Salem Ohio this coming weekend!  The car is called Thunder II & took 16 years of blood sweat & tears! We have it appearing the way it did at the 65 US Nationals.  It was originally campaigned by Jim Almeter out of Utica NY (who I hear is attending) until June of 67 when it was sold to Jerry Vanick of Toronto and campaigned as "The 1/4 Mile Hustler". This event is in conjunction with the 40th anniversary of the 68 Hemi Cudas & Darts, it will be the largest gathering of factory and non-factory Hemi cars ever assembled,  Jim Kramer is one of the organizers and says it will be the last gathering of this magnitude. check out allhemireunion.com  Feel free to drop by & say hello.
  Git ur done!
  Don Miller
  formerly A990clone
  Please feel free to drop by and say hello.

"Gary H." <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes the '62's were the lightest B Bodys made.

FWIW, "Std. Cat. Chrysler" book lists:

62 2dr HT V8 Dodge = 3185 lbs.
63 2dr HT V8 Dodge = 3280 lbs.
63 Polara 500 HT = 3426 lbs.