Back

I'm back, My IP service sold out to Comcast and I have had a heck of a time
getting back on the list and have been going through MOPAR withdraw.. (I
wouldn't wish that on anybody).

I've been working on my sons Dart as well as my 63 wagon. The Dart is on the
road but I still have a ways to go on the wagon I'm replacing the floor pans
and interior, I hope to get it finished before winter so I can get at least
one drive in before it snows. I'm still not sure which way to go with the
interior. It was made into a race car in 69 I'm told, I got it in 82 and
raced it for a few years then parked it till a few years ago when my son and
some friends encouraged me to get it out again, then my wife said she would
like to see it on the road so  we could go cruising .so here I am.

Ken

63 330 Dodge wagon

63 440 Dodge wagon

74 Dodge Dart Swinger

02 PT Cruiser

03 Hemi 1500 Ram

06 Jeep liberty

08 chuby van cause ma Mopar doesn't make vans anymore.

----