RE: Roommp, Roommp

Yup, with the invaluable help of Rich and my buddy Joe, we got it
stuffed in the car and running.  I thought I had it set on #1 TDC but I
was off.  After going back to square one and making SURE it was on #1
TDC we saw that we had the distributor 180 degrees off.  Once we
corrected that it popped right off.  It would have been roaring  about
an hour sooner without that little faux pas.
As is usual there are several little things that need to be squared
away.  My wife is pushing for wed. so we could go for a little cruise on
her b-day.  I hate to disappoint her but it's going to take me longer
than that to get the exhaust modified to adapt to the new headers.
Thanks again to Gary Futrell for backstopping us.  It's always good to
have some "tech support" just a phone call away.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html